I have been using a blackberry for about 6 years now and I just can’t seem to be able to use any other phone. But lately I have been having a few issues with my phone….
1. It will stop working and I will have to restart it, which will take about 5 minutes for a full restart when I take out the battery.
2. If I can open a site, it will take forever to load.
3. I just look at my husbands Galaxy phone and then mine and the graphics aren’t even worth comparing.
4. I can’t find any good apps…
5. I can’t play words with friends on my phone and I keep forgetting about the facebook game and since I take so long in replying I always get beat!
So I don’t know what to do… Should I give up on Blackberry or should I hold onto my phone and believe that blackberry will come up with something better?
My favorite thing about blackberry is that it has a keyboard and my BBM! But my bbm contact list has been getting smaller…